Re: [ipwave] Communication between the car and the Traffic Lights

"Sri Gundavelli (sgundave)" <sgundave@cisco.com> Wed, 05 December 2018 02:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=10492; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1543977367; x=1545186967; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=/bYuRaiJ+1TqflO0YPr1YbLUiPdKHZE5DYaBgHuX3ks=; b=BqKFBWspV//dJOcTKH3ZVBTAP6VAUx4fhI+rM2Sp+a9lSZQzDCK7+FxG Z6Oam/zWlkMo+/Hx1R+FTEETEudAQBMx/YuorXPOZq9SRPTgTvlQQTWYE f9kml1PMWfZPSwl6u+nMVkZmXbdF5aLxPuHqcEJwlj4PpkP7FRUZngTYP 8=;