[jose] Header criticality -- hidden consensus?

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Fri, 08 February 2013 23:12 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:x-originating-ip:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=cXwUcd6TEMcieTNNGczOArrZhSLWWsqGQSL7HXU14IQ=; b=fs5juOZMIuTSSEDIVzp19W7BneXkyndiwl/+/um+qEFV4JfjRlgt5kMG9WHU7phIeq Qrx9wDy7GyVVRu9lWC6ofp0Ik1Afj2b0L1aTrZ09HabQazSwRRnWhmGVLoPQKO56cJxG qwbYg9nl2ZXOmo9HP92TMyraQz0FISOApC1WaeSeDcTqBvrVevbokZjtCt9UMiCSOcAR dSqKTalGf1Mn4PfG6/LeJd6H7dE51gZDtUmc154IvUyY6xpw1kMyeIyTr6BzPux1oKX0 jsk0y2c230AR7ciL0/4PM1DQh3kcYWxNKy80LI1gQJPfhAzTlYLDKtZnOhKByUEGList 0rwg==