Re: [jose] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jose-json-web-encryption-09.txt

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Thu, 25 April 2013 21:46 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=ZQddKEZmGybpZOv3T5MkxBCxtuWdNPNbT+Jwe+PtZY4=; b=cTUfo5Wyck4rf8hqWmbwGwOH0/dplIajbNYoIvgH+ccGcYtDccbMaQM4JBKm4YsAHN pirgeNVw1u4NFmnhiSew8QW6yS+y4XSRyomRjvMNf6iyAwSZjEOP3X3LG1ZwmToTVyi5 Ky7dQEfidxECm0NofdTzrmCx+7PaZqLyCOtczFBQQoQjeSTrFoE/GjJb5DmuasC2GIc+ AU4KJdtvyKUlGkkrhzDeugNNf717+P2qj0xRTezjJKKoO7heqHTZTRvt5uIa4qW0VMa5 k7nyzwn8d4V2XajIHECgP6lHDLMvq8nzRfBaJwMkFB43ynvPtrSxj1CCSyHpesx9Vnu1 ZEOw==