Re: [jose] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jose-json-web-encryption-09.txt

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Thu, 25 April 2013 18:13 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=Mf36HMOR//eNldjX6zRcEPaTe7oPDQkYBcbT+w7y8SQ=; b=c+fcZLaiJT8olrWBFX5aajhhU7hRnYnvRyAER2qYaikUQXFeg4vHl/RFFKDk4iou99 Rxm5PV+WEsmVTS/cbLkr+km2D0uEzaHQOYMqmckhrKcLnVzaBOAMqSHO4mdB0Lgq1eZY cFfXTViZk06a3wl9JUdHUp9qD0QbVzDV64YBPj4i7nKpaeUyuYSR4PypCyyoocf08V48 ajGPFDrNG/MYKYeF5TbDqpc37SedHpRbv4ocnOLal0zQM/Bj/cgNVLn7YtJADAJMml+B W9rXJepmshSOoFXMH7vTFjwNZx5KR3xKtRbjBy8KuLQlO2jGPOU7kJ2fVF3NsuoEWB0b jwFw==