Re: [Json] Two Documents

Jacob Davies <jacob@well.com> Thu, 13 June 2013 23:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=I+IPaPwm62fSm5e3E66GQ6NbZI/FutKnrmJR22+/oOo=; b=GHLz2quwMWfXZIvjUr9HDBlxcm3sEUggoQMiZsRyrXliV4TzlVKcfgV+sWEGIXkmOi r12RxMEaOtwDSIRR+CH9i0E7xntV1rpRlT+jZjpEyMy67mYrmuz5Lnm6A8ierD6gVXRt cycTob4v1tedC8kZya6dbmL1p2zHjANnd6bkGUoW/dkmFaQV5crk8f9l34JDa7H0+lM+ /eNQhpQDIMu9+DbBcxGjpLY6hlazsgX9GRPeihyZ+f8Wuws3hxGGeZD8G+fmasM5KXWj g3I+NOKYYUeJZdvu7Lb8ZLz0BHlMhl+03So/XFgF8RL4yx6kpyhlyGeSnhlOXsU6wsii b/2Q==