Re: AD review of draft-ietf-l2vpn-evpn

"Ali Sajassi (sajassi)" <sajassi@cisco.com> Mon, 08 September 2014 17:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8052; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1410198807; x=1411408407; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=pfoYBboBrSCfx7tfePUgg02msgGOpDQA8J00OeCLvnA=; b=AmtdrgyNvMwBWMuFCZihzC5hymh9NmIeyc3DSTNQp+I4hhgCTV+SP+J1 P47k+65GPFrZXn6lDUNGgkPd+1s3qqc7xbuS7Ibn0vcLtQ8wwQ8ZCaf4N nbrN71pYP1vllaeVyPWJTbc/Xs0fPEIUZtD1fj7zjGu38x1GZ95kat0UQ 4=;