Re: [Lime] Progress on LIME Connectionless documents

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Fri, 07 July 2017 04:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=L1XruZT08RZ+jd8V5yh4Zm+kEWaX10K2ujp16UAVj84=; b=doa+ceTMkV3mCtAK4lhAfMkkfvuLMWsCRraWwOkHWzfab24VFjAvQsgic5Eo7SjMjx PKaQm/ouWIWm8CWMPFgBmRvdzjboUc5wscpt3Cu6JjMkKfLkmhJRzInAiPNujNEWWbbr UN3/mzXVUff3vGzNoPKuitPBHB3C2D9cavfiqTGtts33XV0MQ9lSV+HCN7VuKvAgJ9wf wfz0k+wnw1QLmNg3VSH5RICYzIGtd6UC+GmkILoxVVHmX1MnKRfb4ROzpyO6TGiovxY4 C5ZW67xJ7IwmjZbTXNUjEdBPedXcsrsX2POEfHynU7dsfPg3vYqdDxa+8wklCKz7n9Dp vbnw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=L1XruZT08RZ+jd8V5yh4Zm+kEWaX10K2ujp16UAVj84=; b=CYqIZOcauKlrXil8Q0dsvZAJn+T7nJX6to8OtloBGE9FULJIB/VunNvnit9T8dQH4f 716PkV49aICyD8XGRCXF/e1XeTBCa2Vmbk/9UIRHiH0WWj5PYJHMKUi+UJmRPFmWQ3Kq C/6hhyoWBSSv4XcBHaWSMx4XUwbDQIVIYRjI8ynMpO5y8LChLzy8X8Bq01Cd1YCyqe3h x1nAtYCtLqgObztMUSwb97/4fmZroP6WEkFIZ1y85Bm2U8RUqdNDfs3NiH7d1iVhT89N 4lzRdFBZjNgWvPdwUNnEQt9fA/zVfZBNTjchNT3dEt+aJl4wZkmaZ1/sjuO+2hDmxCzF Y1ug==
References: <29E5AA02-4CC5-4CA9-A967-A9355EBD9175@cisco.com> <CA+RyBmXRaE3-nRbvzOAUqio7LFbzav6z5WDwLs07MOnFXiPMOg@mail.gmail.com> <EE1E0223-21A1-471B-89D4-B3A00A10C567@cisco.com> <CA+RyBmW+PJLsYXZ9MjXmAj5NKu722uxCQMXjqok64S=j2qr=kQ@mail.gmail.com> <B999A189-AF3F-43C5-8C59-42AA196BE65A@cisco.com> <B8F9A780D330094D99AF023C5877DABA9A9985AC@nkgeml513-mbx.china.huawei.com> <CA+RyBmWUD0Z4MBKk=vyUrV-ZNNFx1fDQfSpgnGzF8wfQxj5mfQ@mail.gmail.com> <B8F9A780D330094D99AF023C5877DABA9A9A1FBE@nkgeml513-mbx.china.huawei.com>