Re: [lisp] Restarting last call on LISP threats

Dino Farinacci <farinacci@gmail.com> Tue, 27 May 2014 15:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=haWattmyeJdO5WADRVPirz7GPuA33bBmWHRJ+EypYzk=; b=CPdU+YddBP19/zpdR0QwDUxeBY/+rFl3Bp7gRIXZ9CLVUGzplL7kwtALDjlOedSt/H XBytrae5hjAF2v2IWa4YeCuOpBhRKUPW1BubcS3l1uYavNitt5jRZ6y5JgAj/fUFNlvf FYvyk5cMgFmgHnNJDcNIM30cJazSkfFmCJr+8Int7u3mlcX837lVUPyNvH3ZkCYsHGnX BMKS6oEd8+XfiZJP2ctqzk1XxpuHxBPBiwC7rWwLP3SatfHA0x+Xcm/1w/hUF5oiXouI G9a1Bg0VS6746L+vBHzAR3YXQd47QTlWU4wDapLjyI/xC3dteQBr7rL7e3OguGBLNVoJ CYdA==