Re: [Lsr] Working Group Adoption Poll for "OSPF Extension for Prefix Originator" - draft-wang-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-ext-01

Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn> Fri, 22 February 2019 07:22 UTC

From: Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 15:20:34 +0800
Cc: "Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com>, "Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee@cisco.com>, "lsr@ietf.org" <lsr@ietf.org>, John E Drake <jdrake=40juniper.net@dmarc.ietf.org>
References: <A4351C7F-183D-4490-BD3C-5ADC5C087F84@cisco.com> <BYAPR11MB3638721E27A230B39F174D5EC1630@BYAPR11MB3638.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <BYAPR05MB50292A0A6C19E8A4851930C8C77E0@BYAPR05MB5029.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <3B426740-F8DF-4E2B-8322-98E2EF2ACD31@tsinghua.org.cn> <BYAPR11MB36388DF801A22788E9F93F88C17F0@BYAPR11MB3638.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CA+wi2hPUSbrC1M5rc06CYD4BaNDAz3shz=MBosP2nBQnbZps9Q@mail.gmail.com>