[Lsr] 答复: Working Group Adoption Poll for "OSPF Extension for Prefix Originator" - draft-wang-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-ext-01

"Aijun Wang" <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn> Tue, 19 February 2019 02:40 UTC

From: Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn>
To: "'Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)'" <ginsberg@cisco.com>, "'Acee Lindem (acee)'" <acee@cisco.com>, lsr@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 10:40:07 +0800
Subject: [Lsr] 答复: Working Group Adoption Poll for "OSPF Extension for Prefix Originator" - draft-wang-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-ext-01

Hi, Les:

Thanks for your comments.

After the previous discussion within WG list, I had changed the description about the inter-area topology retrieval scenario, which is the original source of this draft that is different from RFC7794.

We point out such use case can be applied where each link between routers is assigned a unique prefix, which is very common within the operator network(in Appendix B. “Special consideration on Inter-Area Topology Retrieval ”).

Would you like to point out the situation that such process can’t be applied and the current draft has not mentioned yet?  Or we can discuss it after its adoption.

We can remove such part before its publication if the situation you referred is common to the operator or enterprise network.

Best Regards.

Aijun Wang

Network R&D and Operation Support Department

China Telecom Corporation Limited Beijing Research Institute,Beijing, China.