Re: [Lsr] https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-lsr-prefix-unreachable-annoucement-05

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Tue, 09 March 2021 01:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=7MvnjY+gdwz3ktPxI7nU5oUa3idcDGaBzicgXiovKqA=; b=aA41t0PiZrISHf9raP5vVcvCKTBPXlv5JYkwoYHd1tNfjAkiLS0bLY9yjbv89qZecM hYSX5N11cDMUZ2ghd0k7sa8dYqb8FW2SFj7VxmWZ8Dg77MDfs43UrepF1R/qWcTDqC7z DIBu/U5gvmfgBCsZp4l6BPKsPc3NdQHp6xJHtn8n8ny+A9pwQlG3/xYJ8GC6TOAseU5S f9iqUBww1wx8O5JvKzC3CDiUQ5Lw2KjKl4j/37GhKc0HFxpH+tlbg+pHc0MJc/8JS7Ei ITJcUQP0wLZX9RVjVSRJwOFSQm3MM+zV/LYaOanKarS5qq1v020FWpUxkCz0QbOyYz02 R3PA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=7MvnjY+gdwz3ktPxI7nU5oUa3idcDGaBzicgXiovKqA=; b=Dq3AgAOZGEay+6HpNsfY0ve2Xn27Q2ejLRgTrBRwLFkfRUqvIJsolvh/TeT4n2SWij o4JvutgDh70X82WaiKzCMNa0EikTFl6eswlG1kX068SX6dp/IShL2U57SHlK3nutEk6k bwJDFEgOJNhqDQSOtQpsUD2IZ+Zu7SICPXmW+bYnT/39rhoDP7Nk8yp0QPhCklbT9NSz M/NSbIBzyTSr7/GQ+KyokOIS1Bos+U9OHrmZo0iPI3/UpaqPjG/XvMp+qDbiIpOA1uMo 2qxVXetbZP7WXY9HLLtRRfLH6R6Q6xoI2bqlIMDXHP4Wx3KgcFgcl5FncbKKDmYFBv3/ h5Jw==