Re: [Lsr] LSR WG Adoption Call for "Algorithm Related IGP-Adjacency SID Advertisement"

peng.shaofu@zte.com.cn Fri, 28 May 2021 04:00 UTC

Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 11:59:58 +0800
From: peng.shaofu@zte.com.cn
To: jie.dong@huawei.com
Cc: chopps@chopps.org, lsr@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Lsr] LSR WG Adoption Call for "Algorithm Related IGP-Adjacency SID Advertisement"

Hi Jie,

Thanks for your comments.

In this document, there are not any extensions to describe resource reservation per algo. Are you aiming at another draft (https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cp-lsr-fa-aware-te/) ?  Please find out what you are talking about first.
Adj-SID per algo can distinguish traffic behavior in local. You are welcome to add more usecases based on section 3.

Regards,
PSF