Re: [Ltru] ISO 639-6 (was: Geocoordinates)

Mark Davis <mark@macchiato.com> Thu, 12 March 2009 01:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc :content-type; bh=53te8dlyhm1nXHr9OQQ2LB0dBW9rrGun1NTMnR3XLo4=; b=rTdS5G0yQbyhdEDCRCjn5YXIO/m1G/BPr5Xos9eyJzWlBttFgi+wlRH1qb7D0FZVA4 aP/7m76qExNAwOM0HoDKJyurOts5cBpz6P7xGFg+/lnb4GpIaejXpNj9mjAphBWoEbXQ VNgvzUMe/tx1pnuUqim7C6kZGtm2S+eWJTyrI=