Re: [manet] Recharter Discussion

Rick Taylor <rick@tropicalstormsoftware.com> Wed, 04 May 2016 10:24 UTC

From: Rick Taylor <rick@tropicalstormsoftware.com>
To: "chris.dearlove@baesystems.com" <chris.dearlove@baesystems.com>, "ratliffstan@gmail.com" <ratliffstan@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2016 10:23:11 +0000
References: <CA+-pDCfkchtgChMTon6yr2spdb0ypvgkEhbvYo_H0QehX62naQ@mail.gmail.com> <B31EEDDDB8ED7E4A93FDF12A4EECD30D923B0ED4@GLKXM0002V.GREENLNK.net> <CALtoyomTQ=zcvcnpuX0XVzJ2sf9qozjF-Rz8NM4ZZbsxbRPVRA@mail.gmail.com> <D1545D18-C1CF-4F51-BB48-F148EAF25916@thomasclausen.org> <CA+-pDCfxKcCk+dQWrP3icik4DHGa-OqF=8uejBaQOpqSQUbJRg@mail.gmail.com> <82679804-2647-4913-ACF3-18E4FFF731A8@thomasclausen.org> <B31EEDDDB8ED7E4A93FDF12A4EECD30D923B1BF9@GLKXM0002V.GREENLNK.net> <CA+-pDCeeYh+K=SPAH_9YaPCbVVRDA4Gt=FKEgfWxgL8KW5Pu+g@mail.gmail.com> <B31EEDDDB8ED7E4A93FDF12A4EECD30D923B1E8D@GLKXM0002V.GREENLNK.net> <CALtoyont6HFuCtPXdVgC_FJrKv4XbKkaKhzD2Q8izqoe4zL57A@mail.gmail.com>