Re: [manet] Recharter Discussion

Stan Ratliff <ratliffstan@gmail.com> Fri, 22 April 2016 15:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc; bh=86D/XH6cfeLX/gV+eO5raFo7vwPSAs1TLGwWsG1WX6I=; b=p4cEeB9FGprE5dLmV+B59sG0K473GRE6YWGN5wPm+P28lbpebIlPq31gHk/BlMBa18 7MWEjJBuBtjrddNWuGZbGMAqHfJl9ucEj2iBMPz7oXCuSrrbbREsT9sRw1r/F3NFT4/O wulB9JevtO1Q7wbs29B5b2YZqvj0q5bd5j6nFQNKKoB3DxT5oFCMCtekHa89fWNhsaK5 py3azfBRcMAVlgO6gokAGGhVURDQnXa5g9FKQyypmhf/e5BtOP/opC5RsNP+xLv4nV0t 0Vw7fvdib6XBh0XaQR2QMCC9TBgwqxvOSFFVP2wWnZTCRGetvzdoXuCau1JURg3vbZpL muww==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=86D/XH6cfeLX/gV+eO5raFo7vwPSAs1TLGwWsG1WX6I=; b=VqozcgasgpKsc4V1Ge74U9hK7ky10RkWn5yiAXttu2lnN4Btw3Acrt13XI0dD0mzaK ks+RJPPcgUx6JmHQGZtYz8VzSxCTC54GfBn2NsiWvnwpEGP5HANYhXsHJ1OcXoIWJkvA 771S9kNEOu02v+ndrkVCRHLU7kfuWH3ru1lz0UD7enLH4+ugRmKKdrHnXspaKhIvSljq 6eOJE+0zpAOuB4ZLJOOgPf9KlvDcj8qcIlZ05AIONSBGE6gKEyPx6+jkd/02gY2pWsIl ipdyIpXKNhlVBxBDt0dzTRL3qRR6j6wToel1xN7zOuIWhj0VFp3Ih4R2MqK6E2fzyyl4 7yFQ==