[MEDIACTRL] Re: Requirements Comment

"Eric Burger" <eburger@bea.com> Tue, 20 March 2007 13:30 UTC

Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 06:30:14 -0700
From: Eric Burger <eburger@bea.com>
To: mediactrl@ietf.org
Subject: [MEDIACTRL] Re: Requirements Comment

I missed that one. IMHO, the AS has no need nor right to know the RTP address of the endpoint nor the termination address of the media server. What is the use case?

--
Sent from my wireless e-mail device. Sorry if terse.  We all need lemonade: see <http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade> for what lemonade is.