RE: [MEDIACTRL] Re: Requirements Comment

"Steve Buko" <steve.buko@dialogic.com> Wed, 21 March 2007 09:57 UTC

Subject: RE: [MEDIACTRL] Re: Requirements Comment
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 02:57:19 -0700
From: Steve Buko <steve.buko@dialogic.com>
To: Eric Burger <eburger@bea.com>, mediactrl@ietf.org

If your statement below is accurate ...

|have a single control connection
|from the AS to the MS, from which one can,
|amongst other things, initiate calls

then I have no argument and will drop this issue.

My impression was that we should support a 1:1, 1:many, and many:1 relationships between media control channels and call legs for media control purposes only.

I was not aware that the media control framework would be used to initiate calls.

Steve Buko