[mif] draft-ietf-mif-dhcpv6-route-option-04 published

Tomek Mrugalski <tomasz.mrugalski@gmail.com> Fri, 24 February 2012 10:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:x-enigmail-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=pFDgydmkckQJlNYKF0Y1XKSHp6gOTzjJ7trUyPuYjes=; b=SHhWsH8OiOHHjdm24TDRrZHMDHHzcvnRCERGPtGoInsVy9DwKYnzUy/9HfOfcopmCg tSitI/jipEUCZUFH0vg54wCMIOlVXKhVCMExccsEufL6KxUvBv6kWuhmKJ9tjj5kOJgu a6VY9bNFubFAQkl/EFuT6gm51u4J1zdpeDR3Y=