Re: [mif] draft-ietf-mif-dhcpv6-route-option-04 published

Alexandru Petrescu <alexandru.petrescu@gmail.com> Tue, 27 March 2012 18:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=92HvLVz8bzcTQptnZOubGi3WKczEgkMC/yzHGbMIR0Y=; b=oYBFiWzDZ3YsRV1TQunrRef3Ywd2qVCguaF119xOIakCLTJZ9ki/GNTtX1MRl9TzA9 GNHMspyEEt8zTpYBaAaWLMXHJ6zL33Qy1OM92F8FNuXBUr5xwu4V6T8HNBx8hih9DEdb y19H4DxIHswe1vZtYb9ne107NVoAgv3fzGDMzZ2OUGLWe6mfAkhXD62pfHWgucS7mLF+ 7TjIjCyjbj4td3cu1ve2+CDMAO4U8KaEusP9YS7KGd5vo99UUdb81W+rjpTh39jXDhUY UT/xDrHWuUFNu/OVXaNpcx7M5bbC19r2pO0BCieweqR6NX1GM1tYNk0qUNdD3j9d+/cC 2cTw==