Re: [mif] draft-ietf-mif-dhcpv6-route-option-04 published

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Fri, 24 February 2012 22:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=KwtL8Gm83OR7Gx7w9LyXxOWQta4nielfR3dfPIAWN94=; b=eqabD3ctgFdtvkmA+DAxYB1KQcZJYNuTX8j1ffBZWi7o0FX1XQZg6WuV/8xz9kPzF2 q0OOWqzgpEiuiKCbUDMHBQSU9dvBIvR30XHxqyGsh9wDkYKXZUiG8WCEFQ/Q5lE4cGKm FSHbZBI/WWOdKDXuv+Le9FAwcwA7MVC05k3Aw=