Re: [mif] Follow up with BBF proposal

"Sri Gundavelli (sgundave)" <sgundave@cisco.com> Tue, 11 November 2014 19:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=59964; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1415733740; x=1416943340; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=8K4E3SjibUREz29oNEOZAoeYiVR5Y9XZvRWJKtqmwdU=; b=LyZgLzM0nnRS5/bk5JB+6+XgttwxJsrRPcyaoTdLDgqcTLbi22cRWWkT 8mira1v84v17lqocKQv6emLvEcnNIXQMKXFRh70UFyonTbpyXC9yJiT+y Naqes+mLM4lYzL5PTKGVC5O3yGlskziXbtHtHCxosxEzXAXaCaF0pqQD5 E=;