Re: [Mip4] RFC 5177 on Network Mobility (NEMO) Extensions for Mobile IPv4

"George Tsirtsis" <tsirtsis@googlemail.com> Thu, 24 April 2008 10:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=rrp4NG1pTQuU+SUWKp8YPFnOwZW1kyH2GeaN3TL29SQ=; b=TlSWHNhYyI1gVI9AImdp3pzTObdXF/T2HjDQX1Z2lQPZcJa0ja8kiJUrNW6M/tclri8/8DZiC/rvGbmFQGgIOJMINz4GTBl2BVb3FhniAWc/nbv0kgT8bgRD9bbxLf6wmQKAsLBNqzQG4docViNofYoHcCS5nD6LDOJthLgi+PY=