Re: [Mip4] RFC 5177 on Network Mobility (NEMO) Extensions for Mobile IPv4

"George Tsirtsis" <tsirtsis@googlemail.com> Mon, 28 April 2008 08:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=YOpa9sCnaq72s8RrGhJwRTkHrw5IY5YdhVeOaDBIcHk=; b=gML0vkyLQiZV49ZfLKRVzOhupe6hSGQIjX5R1sFZzK47BzIW+QP++nbJ8V70YJQQrlUiHd/6AIPm1mj3GVLc4fYwL4KtIHyOy3ILgrTDdEPRBE/0fprcJ+r4OGwFLA+ksQmoNxR4mLB/qE976TAsfgRcU2E9+MXKfoOqRT912D8=