Re: [mmox] 3 Work Areas - 1 WG

Charles Krinke <charles.krinke@gmail.com> Fri, 27 March 2009 22:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=q9bF//gfz7zQuB3rYXOx0Bz4vhOYywcCGrzr9SWJzls=; b=G50yFN+WlTkmfuuqEBO6X8n5lAUVySUIRlqUqQSYtNQX7KtaMULI1SB1reIEg4jkca h4b9Zp4XDBY0z1HCtMeUQlYunorLhM81saV9GMprOBatTrSKyAUWJ7++jakwxsruPLF6 7mS7+JafSJiO/cf+ckoxfEVs5wj52EiWtWNvg=