Re: [mmox] MMOX: Strawman scope/goals/approach

Jon Watte <jwatte@gmail.com> Tue, 24 February 2009 19:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=R0lvVffsS0X89l3+LmozQ9VsXLNotwjQFe4pWayiJf0=; b=CASJtBBy6BdaqLQW3Ld1hVgoN8LsXNWbUUUjLdgliBgSyVnEixVv87YiR//EIEljQP 5d0x+2E9hsq8dWuqqcguqZHyIpaRTgWDrZ+/MuLC8KqkB61rFssvF+2NOjSzjNwuZM+O EEVeuqAgZXSwMLRqBBTNb3NQ22yloJejOD+5Q=