Re: [MMUSIC] Draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis-05: session-level attributes

"Ali C. Begen (abegen)" <abegen@cisco.com> Sun, 10 March 2013 08:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=11102; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1362905026; x=1364114626; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=y8/LwgTQ/kTuDoFTkWF1ScmI8+zUJUzzewSYf1d9bow=; b=QZvBI26jYEajYBTZn5oRuRabeik1BvVcRqaTe7yJZnDaIkcZCzgfEV+B 0aPBwqpiOem7a5FOLeQFf8QRW+DCF6mPNbndJ6qpmGUQnQExqjHRBje0/ 3zD0dUeyXyJjVRKjzCJKoLQTCiH9CaxDzQAEooyOJu+qLcsuobqASNLPy Q=;