Re: [MMUSIC] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-content-04.txt

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com> Mon, 28 August 2006 16:35 UTC

Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 12:27:51 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com>
To: Gunnar Hellström <gunnar.hellstrom@omnitor.se>
Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-content-04.txt
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=7399; t=1156782474; x=1157646474; c=relaxed/relaxed; s=sjdkim8002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=pkyzivat@cisco.com; z=From:Paul=20Kyzivat=20<pkyzivat@cisco.com> |Subject:Re=3A=20[MMUSIC]=20I-D=20ACTION=3Adraft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-content-04 .txt; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3DAOQbckeYPYjC/7ytk2xU7ng0aKg=3D; b=wgbjOj0+UKSaqI66PGgcwj/ei90xLGmWEql7FY6PTU9YhhXlAiO33EIosDSpACEZy2G48rqy g82Z6EF6ZlRUqVPMobTBlLJKGwbnmE45SxWrbuO/YyuhWiPAaC7RJ/wg;