Re: [MEXT] GRE support in DSMIPv6 - AD review

George Tsirtsis <tsirtsis@googlemail.com> Thu, 15 January 2009 16:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=dnk2nllk2oahqapKc3OMq3Vr5aibWXXpxak9riGT49c=; b=GNi0vf8wDt1XIpPLgOQG4au/spq35h/pONul9ogJm3Yu69PISTCcK0SplmdOYsGUoX dEY/+FS9JIPTVHrZ7K5PCF+QMTFy83RWXkChz4y5sBRRtJwhZopjDXS8dMH53gXTmKU5 t915PmfmxOwQ69C/BC2nc0b+wqSQ5DxqkWEGM=