Re: [mpls] comments on draft-kompella-mpls-special-purpose-labels-02

Jeff Wheeler <jsw@inconcepts.biz> Thu, 28 March 2013 22:08 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=FYAQ+YdayrWnf3GsTc6o9xLnXtqBak6JK3arH3glGEA=; b=gMK0FuVSKSd21P+LB93LwPlOUhMhGWXskairhcUfZgHTWyHIjhbjVbsT5bLRUdQliW fY4u/dTN/0i19+wyR69RiOR38XiFoLluP1i312gJoGuHloqQFXRuXCu5jrdzh43gz2V0 dIZetvJIyFLKMaEfiuccAy9Jmcx115yliUqpobUsMBUG6VSOWfEytDSE0bL1wl3ubVu/ IGuyjlZxNYePrhM0jg+zkcLnGX/lHDO9qlsCoNps8ryhq601UqcYiFaFknzTF3ZvqOmJ WqqiUpc5JdysEZjGDIAEqUsTLFylYGEx3qUCC5EjjeMCeqUDsRdCURzVwp/VAdNEtgF2 G0dg==