[mpls] comments on draft-kompella-mpls-special-purpose-labels-02

Eric Rosen <erosen@cisco.com> Mon, 18 March 2013 18:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=2676; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1363629924; x=1364839524; h=to:subject:reply-to:date:message-id:from; bh=RbKL6nr5as241SMRCBF9GfBuyX84pEKOXzxE/5zyOxM=; b=aCRcLoJIP+rERI3wI/asqo/S8uyCLn5S6Df/4+M4rJoa/txHigYUep+o 5mkQ/rtzFNzBnJ4zjVo+oZLBKYBTUgQV0GNgYkaCOP9dJ8JlceHUzX36r gNWlISkUblkl885oIoapOsvlOGRwiyB+lLekrqMFEgN9gSUGV4jpVOVzI s=;