Re: [mpls] comments on draft-kompella-mpls-special-purpose-labels-02

Kireeti Kompella <kireeti.kompella@gmail.com> Fri, 24 May 2013 22:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=7Jmw3ExuF1E+RzTYhr9HOTMTMUJj7m9mp3vMgYiWbEg=; b=wOT3HLwij159gK3NHxorRFJ18w/JcYyieuXFGxt1J4tI+CIz70P2GqKRcO67ZhPNGr UvYmoM6FPftGDrB2R+umqibIriIP2X9Phj0NhBYHYB5/YOKxQ9v2LKy5AsQzoqIvVBGS iSn2rNmGejBUOrUH/tsfTdHoVGqqLd8gl5FJ+5Om0iK389GxwPq504ZvRU+j/0UlQW9A fd80FxAfPBhyPpGJXKZFExQJO5/hIE1mpTAuBRvwZv1hn+HfUC7IDPGos2Tff6FKhVRf dchZTM9qZWkjlkcMnTLSwit9JNfnu8Sv2ib35cRhfemekihyeREJNUlAAD9iOv2EjKYv ctGg==