Re: [multimob] Comments on draft-deng-multimob-pmip6-requirement-01.txt

"Hui Deng" <denghui02@gmail.com> Sat, 01 November 2008 03:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=adGgi+QUAY4OxLGM+FUS0w4oNHAdJfD4I/NFRrrkKLI=; b=cLtgCb/kIsejveYCLHaui7Ds6KRcwu/hungOXL/IMDeMCh1cyhQ3eZKT1oI+Yxvikd 0py0Zz0RhJ6jb9GpIcLDHGWCqqxk8M/3EFVMZE8/8lsm3+8uEj9oC9kPExiI1mvJbQcx ugtvtgtIj0jwcNKQv9NEBh24SeWuNCm88bQCU=