Re: [multimob] Comments on draft-deng-multimob-pmip6-requirement-01.txt

"Thomas C. Schmidt" <schmidt@fhtw-berlin.de> Sat, 01 November 2008 09:52 UTC

Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2008 10:52:40 +0100
From: "Thomas C. Schmidt" <schmidt@fhtw-berlin.de>
To: Hui Deng <denghui02@gmail.com>
Cc: multimob@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [multimob] Comments on draft-deng-multimob-pmip6-requirement-01.txt
Sender: multimob-bounces@ietf.org

Hi Hui,

if I see things correctly, this scenario is already used in the pmipv6
solution draft ... so it is probably helpful to first properly identify
it in the requirements document.

IMHO, as the main objective, the requirements document should clearly
identify the "world we work in", i.e., all the requirements &
constraints, as well as the general scenarios.

If we suppress relevant issues here and bring them up in the solutions
later, the might be neither transparent nor helpful.

Best regards,

Thomas