Re: [multimob] Comments on draft-deng-multimob-pmip6-requirement-01.txt

"Hui Deng" <denghui02@gmail.com> Sun, 09 November 2008 15:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=/iuvxWdGXZ2t4kCfq7njvLF0FpcU8cdXmW0oWnuPvLE=; b=v4HfClpSuKzHP6z74f36cj5mAUcQvKXVzZESq4r7AQT+0sYpKrnlHQ0cq0WFP+8nUc RHefmsVnbys2+d+7tt04uqJC6pOyLGC8uxluSti2aqeyRD3jh+euP+YSbHnCMu1UQtso gIy/DHEjNz6o0SCwMxh1ug+fLA/jXhDcIU0Is=