RE: DNSEXT WGLC: RFC2536bis and RFC2539bis

"Scott Rose" <scottr@nist.gov> Wed, 25 January 2006 12:24 UTC

From: Scott Rose <scottr@nist.gov>
Subject: RE: DNSEXT WGLC: RFC2536bis and RFC2539bis
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 07:24:49 -0500
To: namedroppers@ops.ietf.org
Sender: owner-namedroppers@ops.ietf.org

I read the two drafts, and I think they should be progressed.

I found 2 minor typos in the RFC2536bis:

1.  In section 3 last paragraph, SIG is used instead of RRSIG

2.  In section 5, last paragraph, "[random]" is used as the endnote, I
assume it is supposed to be RFC4086 in the references.

Scott
Scott Rose
Adv. Network Tech. Div., NIST
+1 301-975-8439