Re: [netext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netext-pmip6-qos-06.txt

Michał Hoeft <michal.hoeft@gmail.com> Tue, 19 November 2013 06:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=2y8Nskl0ceQuencxECFO446WN8dbHPGTsVyVbojlmYY=; b=XXsRNBbSzsHMbmvxjvVO5dGwf2YCW9YB0mCCyemncq7Kju8Z4iQTPgDcQ8b2+n/JI6 xfXYGGfZkh4jUbTSlQIKtnCpLptWBrxhQr3YWOp2jiY5HFYL93YuN/sHdflIjcFq0v6W 7XsS2fCB3TCDS4Rtzegnx5cME6yDRo32igGS8/x43actquLtSbsNL4AXDKaKkj4djg0c 6FOZoAH3gVkwmp1i5nLhKElYXoRrziYAw9wziZwEz0AGdzuC/+s/yE+51qDk1MMHwdcd rd1C7uAiU25MUPX/mP96Z444gYQjavNHe2JGAz4G0YhalYagb2ohv41rrw4b40keX5t4 hRAg==