Re: [netext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netext-pmip6-qos-06.txt

John Kaippallimalil <John.Kaippallimalil@huawei.com> Thu, 14 November 2013 17:40 UTC

From: John Kaippallimalil <John.Kaippallimalil@huawei.com>
To: "internet-drafts@ietf.org" <internet-drafts@ietf.org>, "i-d-announce@ietf.org" <i-d-announce@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 17:39:28 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.192.11.131]
Cc: "netext@ietf.org" <netext@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [netext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netext-pmip6-qos-06.txt

Hi,
I have reviewed this work in detail (v 06 and 05) and think that this is in very good condition to move forward.

My focus was to apply the PMIP QoS attributes to configure parameters in WiFi network (related to my netext draft on WiFi QoS). The mechanisms in this draft are sufficient to work on the flow level, mobility session level and on the different attribute groupings that are needed for admission control/non-admission control scenarios. In all, I think it is technically sound.

Best Regards,
John