Re: [netext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netext-pmip6-qos-06.txt

Basavaraj Patil <bpatil1@gmail.com> Fri, 15 November 2013 18:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=E4tBiUpylPkaengw6ySlKTE5U45K/JG7r7x60Q6zZtY=; b=ZJ8ovL1guJ3AvP8Qw/eJ8zh539CDjULHYU8LEVFDjcMcdkFMXDfGEJk4cPM7+YqII1 IzGJWBM7L6+IeO70FRTV6BKoGGZdNJga0Hj+jEAsQr6VBMFATRPV2nSUAn9i4vndVQ7s sPaqdq9RvhSqypkXtdV/6zSYP6DWYE1kSYIw9G1dBFg09C/bA1OZakipxfiMdreC8t54 b74i96L2P/wnP9CVuaqBMSJtzLwLqhz7Hwc0ejr3a+JFeQXc2/7jI5JcIveEOaN8fpIK uhs/WXdkwVPpkyql3vMVlTGguzRWvYpoHoZ9bzbGOGzMH2bQzws9cdG5A3Xfn5s5dpbG yAew==