Re: [netext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netext-pmip6-qos-06.txt

<Dirk.von-Hugo@telekom.de> Fri, 15 November 2013 14:53 UTC

From: Dirk.von-Hugo@telekom.de
To: netext@ietf.org
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 15:53:20 +0100
acceptlanguage: en-US, de-DE
Subject: Re: [netext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netext-pmip6-qos-06.txt

Dear all,
I have reviewed the draft which seems to be an important step towards operator activities in better integration of cellular (3GPP) and IEEE802- based access systems. I agree to proceed with the draft towards RFC ... although it is not clear to me whether it might first head towards Experimental before entering Standards track?

Personally I think it might be necessary to put some more text in
6.3 Protocol operation
and
8. Security Considerations
as well as clean up the nits before submission to IESG.
I'll provide my list of detected nits to the authors ;-)
Thanks!
Best regards
Dirk