Re: [Nethistory] The Internet, Architecture, Governance, Technical Work and Net History: A Speci

Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com> Sat, 27 April 2019 15:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=3k8zRCIlNfxun42WlITjjtfTeNn51Er6/bO0NMY5ziA=; b=fsrYWpxUlmCFq9S3MWNwa15Jmw7Z7t0r9gol1mhO5PCKa01ZYZDPVR7U3rkN1tzxSs WCBC/wv5MB8UlRa1WpA+lTCcBvMmMqxmmRF0rwSNdM7zk+cAQMLzY3Dp+iC47Zjc/Hzq u6+Z3IAIyta2EQ+K74Lbht3LclAPT3PBhHQkyhtUeR07IEFzELrtsMryP39S5CLC+XR0 i/mNgJPUYp0wu0/36Nxw/4klPd5rGCyHMWa55NkqXxSOPun1uvEUs5iebwS2Cr7LD409 rHxCayN+xLC5Rq9L60lcjbocoUMwjV0BOGpNMhSSNnFZwOl0GC+KQ4hFx17An+qD2C39 nv1g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=3k8zRCIlNfxun42WlITjjtfTeNn51Er6/bO0NMY5ziA=; b=Kk7pRvMBjg5fO2FPEKVlHE6008NvZcjyqJqEDYGqrQYv64sLbW9rMnj0mUZ7Au4fhl pTskfTFo6zQdWwdXZM1/9rGofR2AVkuanrXGM06jk8bHhAiG0Z/fRRv1bnxmepdBMlI7 mqxJgQ8AFnhokqjIj0jwUK6daa4Y2JQh6BtHw2+0uSPiTOXGJyhP7zXq1gPoqYu5bKTw r9XC9uwzRXdbDkTS0sIFrVpQ2xr01CMrH7HJIRtTYB/i3vQxPaTHT87lijijuzrn8g9P K4I7t0dFLd4sslI3rg18WdMvv3nnMZ0VfT+GZdGXaHC1/dSrU8LTJcXhLqQRq4qJnAOu Jr0A==
References: <CAKi_AEsFQLyNy3PZt0HR=Vid9HCgOviG_Hi5KPPU7CtvuZ352A@mail.gmail.com> <C3855D43D6701846AD1151A536E7A0584F2A34D6@sjceml521-mbx.china.huawei.com> <CAKi_AEtgukArGKTFcZyxaX7BrFWVXzfxr_V-7WrYiOrmeOzDKg@mail.gmail.com> <CAKi_AEttPFPcqqB_rH1nU_+Mg==niMznGoD8vq_93yB-uS_xXw@mail.gmail.com> <CAKi_AEvsd6m1YC2cZuavEJJ8QK_N4P7ipFYkB2vqFaVVkc5x2A@mail.gmail.com> <CAKi_AEuFHWg_n2E8gfSapZg9-EVQouMY-StYMH0fAZ0ueq45Xw@mail.gmail.com> <754E03CE4D0735B550B88448@PSB> <C3855D43D6701846AD1151A536E7A0584F2A9880@sjceml521-mbx.china.huawei.com> <165550584.544519.1556271183819@mail.libero.it> <CAKi_AEvbJVv+Kj2tcqvSaiPs5SKoJK30QMSFdtrAzntTeNEWOA@mail.gmail.com>