Re: [netmod] WG adoption poll draft-lhotka-netmod-yang-markup-00

Ladislav Lhotka <lhotka@nic.cz> Thu, 13 April 2017 06:13 UTC

From: Ladislav Lhotka <lhotka@nic.cz>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 08:13:50 +0200
Cc: Jürgen Schönwälder <j.schoenwaelder@jacobs-university.de>, Robert Wilton <rwilton@cisco.com>, Kent Watsen <kwatsen@juniper.net>, "netmod@ietf.org" <netmod@ietf.org>, "netmod-chairs@ietf.org" <netmod-chairs@ietf.org>
References: <10335DBC-AF4B-4CEF-AC4C-F0E4D27C13A6@juniper.net> <m2d1ck1o5q.fsf@birdie.labs.nic.cz> <80e51c0a-9463-8ebe-c35d-9f1fae8c07e9@cisco.com> <m28tn5u6rv.fsf@birdie.labs.nic.cz> <20170412130207.GA83817@elstar.local> <CABCOCHQ4g6RZc=Jj0zqEu8Sydo8HHOHpfMMFFX7JRCnUAnvm6A@mail.gmail.com> <CA4996D7-B3DB-4A65-8374-3AD98EEA9C73@nic.cz> <CABCOCHRdE8kvq6qxGir9R-weNz90jfS1xoq2nWLGG8JZo2aD1w@mail.gmail.com>