Re: [netmod] Proposal for minimalist full NMDA support in schema mount

Robert Wilton <rwilton@cisco.com> Mon, 26 February 2018 14:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=11986; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1519654609; x=1520864209; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:mime-version: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=gOpFH2EJyZetPu4b4fSx7cEAlO24wqrJztACV4u4krU=; b=DEh2dMuZhbcpG+hI+ET6DkZR4gZXyUDFuXj6U/I6rf8a+HhW/kn3Rra3 jIKm2KoA8KdUVLkviOZHVXZ5yN1DKzbfQNehwU6Rzko10rASS0tzYGg7g tGtJVmWq98Dn1oW/lfesyJVJTTTOYYhbh0qxLdvpcUJNrg9Csgklr93mk E=;