Re: [nfsv4] New version of sparse draft (draft-hildebrand-nfsv4-read-sparse-01.txt)

Dean Hildebrand <seattleplus@gmail.com> Fri, 01 October 2010 20:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type; bh=Ra7hKk6zga6A44cpZRfLvhkXS9nNDjSFoDt7wjl7eRk=; b=QVVHpy0fC/ij3yObP4NiVREthDNPiCVI4o+NLLxGmffDC+atgJgIAqVD5FmAnFS+q3 ltIK6JvsnnD+PTG5OboFBiWiwf4tLSxacPPUL5Wn4U9ahFFlcXTqe/FGTVUruADOLX6o rag1qFYIqgQ7WwpKJx2TRAwiyiIMg2QbupXNE=