Re: [Ntp] NTS4UPTP Rev 03 - Formal request for WG adoption

Daniel Franke <dfoxfranke@gmail.com> Wed, 26 May 2021 16:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=rbG3Z+0w0yf3W1sR9EQhX2YzoqiGAYyz2YriDgKfXS0=; b=RnL5i271+n+zLDqsDhJW41ESFcuvzWKr84Y7bd2kQjFTNd46tgWLzecxrB52SoEzBj B0gKDliwCxKSkYRZdzboQGoJp/fWkn24YNn4pF0mIQFEs1MqYBXTc3uFbGMfif9q+skF sv6LqNPaeWVeS9AtPhoEVZytFtsNCYTigQoUGzGCiCQOUgwVoYP8fDXK8X2Q8rGRBSfm urRIaA/wRwMGYyCOrUPJPaUO7wrU83gKiUZq8CpwRqjDBw2e/HBoM5vwEhkHdLePl6Ym o3Hdzm3dKELxw18/UZYNdPI7lV2cE7QW6bGziIIaNFvM0GFwcRxk7f+8kM8+AEXOYxfW 4SUw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=rbG3Z+0w0yf3W1sR9EQhX2YzoqiGAYyz2YriDgKfXS0=; b=Xc24DHNfQDjno4ZkW3qLPVsNv7h/18Hq3Gswoaz4a3YWLNMrFDQPW9fdPe3tdXm7e+ +SPBWvpg0HRocZnKDKxI+hh7wWmi4aNK7tCFih19iGIhdjC9AQ/O4zAciCL8VDG38DvG WkP4ofxFSgEZ5ByktTTg0sEV7HkriIQrBJXWAtVuL0jocM1adXXkWQWlnf+/eXTPsxki MPoWNFN7cn0DGmuygpZ2dKmeQszPMmzZXsdUBxJSfPirt+iiDgZx96QF5dZQNrwVa55Z 8iwZWhDCnuicEb9sq4hpCHApfV4v57ZRDfAdJvJg2UQ1jWTBaG/c9GrxUAd9YGvwsYns Yfdg==