Re: [OAUTH-WG] Fw: Breaking change in OAuth 2.0 rev. 23

Breno <breno@google.com> Sat, 17 March 2012 15:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=eOQMn137jZC6B/sBovedTnzVtII6ADeWrB3KPEOXGpA=; b=aoZCqvg5UFTQBevZ3QZFIGVurZUOv2qT79r/T9W1SwG7Yq7mvCVEz1l15rpfCAQRe2 q4R8QQf73XhiP0zL68OzfclzJjPpg5jq9zuRvDthKZG0ZQbtvn7OkHiwTz0904MgO/uh SNGgYKb1+LgKHjNEB0U7eyHqZuir4xdD/iQWuVjET6i/jsyPrXoTutNkFwXYXyyBd3FA vHon56wUXKOtMp5G7PgXn/B5kFgHxQUff2UcPCor2eOIi0DkC3pWA0cmDlUcWdgj9C2+ TOL2gmTPupMuh1VY+7/YF3hhe7p+djAPDUvFAjaO4pBc5mmLR6H/KgpBzNjgBy03JfY0 QhQA==