Re: [OAUTH-WG] Fw: Breaking change in OAuth 2.0 rev. 23

Breno <breno@google.com> Sat, 17 March 2012 19:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=5PDk8BDCbunWoxAZiv9w36qWXD5BXU2JcMLTWX8X4Ek=; b=D6pxmVxdH/uZobfijT6JsJhGbt/eBs3bNopXjiD07iFWdVmIMAbs41XnOscCBrkTqR zisddYYKZ+KTu89P6HeLmah7BaqclzYJ7qhbiLY7RPPI8gF79C/P/sVmlGtDikBH6O5E QBsNNU+JkRa/gakBxS9IzPy387XDHNPMYZFlkkYSc6EEumYJ7NTOhC7jc+xyquIgg2k7 IDgxske2c6dQAX6W0ZO05QXifSR7y6IxJUpqzva3+7HyaMCcsXjHUVVO8J1ocSK8x9+z T7mEEkrQPTCNtMyZivynk+NGXt47Gxcl1KPw/0Vy/uNqmKRbD1oDEeVo6tj4cykT+gmY WMFg==