Re: [OAUTH-WG] Open Issues: Group Survey (respond by 5/13)

Eran Hammer-Lahav <eran@hueniverse.com> Thu, 20 May 2010 05:11 UTC

From: Eran Hammer-Lahav <eran@hueniverse.com>
To: Marius Scurtescu <mscurtescu@google.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 22:10:50 -0700
References: <ADB082E11CEB5D49A3CC03E49DCECE02378CB8A679@P3PW5EX1MB01.EX1.SECURESERVER.NET> <90C41DD21FB7C64BB94121FBBC2E72343B3B698808@P3PW5EX1MB01.EX1.SECURESERVER.NET> <7C01E631FF4B654FA1E783F1C0265F8C4A42BFCC@TK5EX14MBXC117.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <90C41DD21FB7C64BB94121FBBC2E72343B3B69895B@P3PW5EX1MB01.EX1.SECURESERVER.NET> <AANLkTimiSqQjOsxDMxFGjIkP3xDQVHge6OJUPu9CYxHf@mail.gmail.com> <90C41DD21FB7C64BB94121FBBC2E72343B3B6989D0@P3PW5EX1MB01.EX1.SECURESERVER.NET> <09A6EF98-7406-43D8-9B1C-C16E38CA35D1@gmail.com> <7C01E631FF4B654FA1E783F1C0265F8C4A4312FC@TK5EX14MBXC117.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <90C41DD21FB7C64BB94121FBBC2E72343B3B699132@P3PW5EX1MB01.EX1.SECURESERVER.NET> <AANLkTinlwZpM4PBHSR1t1whWR2p38PHq9VpcJw4p77vs@mail.gmail.com>
acceptlanguage: en-US