Re: [OAUTH-WG] New Version Notification for draft-hunt-oauth-v2-user-a4c-05.txt

Nat Sakimura <sakimura@gmail.com> Wed, 23 July 2014 17:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=54nJE+jjwCBDg6IWoG/WUFX0KFJNtoAx0yIKedTk6zE=; b=M0hivqlklqU2uzwCVpI1xSYAarKzf8y19V5BLw2cdtSqGifMmeI2HfQD73m7bpdbCT /cl+2PNzcU3agJTP+PlDf9mC73JLoDYmDB3ddTLUk4y/URuqk6WyRkSEqZxE8Jn0hRV3 u8PydE4gPpADv4uS2/K88LtqY46isVWskXuwKuk4mKo0q1LKxswZhacoRoY8FxuRfaPV w/ooUx5ZTEySbimr3QLZjU5qfj32mldONcehmZOSIcCw+qqQD0agVJYk42jGtFxn9WHS 7fp9YHpFTshnsu1Scgnlop/Zs/rvQJvJGb5NPVvndUr7c22PoChsFljqLAtG8a5RjaB3 lWdg==
References: <201407221830.s6MIUYrf031075@outgoing.mit.edu> <CABzCy2CxNQ2d3=m9Bvc0+k6ikqZkwb940HwskvnAGvKoGnteSw@mail.gmail.com> <DE16B8D3-3590-45B3-BE08-D1A7CF9EF0FB@oracle.com> <CABzCy2B_iB1ZBskFJObKJjnftEH1STVyhx1-AE6Chrj76-se8g@mail.gmail.com> <F7F8C65F-C805-4C29-86F0-1835B7A80E3F@oracle.com> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B16804296739439ADDD8F2@TK5EX14MBXC294.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <CAEayHEM4SAM_2DwF8ceC4sen++o7azZnP16xDR8EodqSkxFajA@mail.gmail.com> <04E6EF5C-F36C-4987-9BA6-AF92408EEFCE@mitre.org> <CAEayHENPDasnJ8JBgxRuZSkcWg3+=1g6gOJzodWAJtHqMmc_Ww@mail.gmail.com>