Re: [OAUTH-WG] JWT Token on-behalf of Use case

Brian Campbell <bcampbell@pingidentity.com> Mon, 06 July 2015 14:05 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=7LMxN08RmTq72NzCwMBVS/1bhTo+1iwp0vimr4wBIpw=; b=ioSCMHCALIyz6HT5U9jIhIfyhZzjbEvUxy6g8zTQ4quQz8ZxtsVeN1avTvIATZMmEG xB6T+jyj0/kur5skKX7QNZgGR3b/1ggpZNdcGDrqP5gY+XYjpTdoU+vbHq6QYK2DfZAX amOUoFVj1X4lfnVS6Zvqa2eenQiwIPZmNZ2NFkLnEMG4c7O7ZVDySA+WCvL1PkejeTvp wVGxDpmMd4gZGu6NJCfZtQMJEskBG+YhcLhYn/lQNNU3/qGv74d5mf3oQjni838d0Znp z7OOGMpWs4WHX3sQYCGgWaDwEg0DrnI4gEKF4fRmgyMAa/AWYJErJ/W0+4J7EO135xmg b6SQ==