Re: [OAUTH-WG] Call for adoption for "Resource Indicators for OAuth 2.0"

Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <rifaat.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 03 August 2018 12:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Oi+uk4OA5XpzAT6jWluL1soTjGCSCNypgKHpS/wf0Fk=; b=gTcUryHdGdxoyHbfP2Pi4hy1I2ZjjOVJDtIdTNVlK7rDcVINag7LpBj5JKAzKXR0gz CSdJOFrlibb7HH5ZUomtOr+LdMSjdFQWsdIP8zRK4dCxI1uOEggClCE1bmY4fqht9QZz ROsxkb/LovRG2PApmofW1gvPSXenoOVLCvra/Uv+L0FMgRAnXf0BROyBeG0VVw5fVSBb WLeqG1iv7rH6KjU2sDCfRP3R/9ZrenRhTQjDQBaZupLx8i9e7Qk6KUlnCL2U4pl7UQ3M nO3XdHymH69YAuwy+kFgpowmbuF7Uq1Ro5M2rdOzQti/TGQA+ruQXOcPUD9+2Ygc5HfR AaxA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Oi+uk4OA5XpzAT6jWluL1soTjGCSCNypgKHpS/wf0Fk=; b=ba6bXDlFy2uk+5PCL1MY9lXipaQj81rV4jpwFar69qXA9fri5pk8mLv1rSMImOGQpz 2/+/nTbIrBYIjsCvT+GvwRcd+MLBxQpgndvCC4rRphwKKjOJR6gddPZ2YuF5ZzfzT9cc 6hqK+yzRCwIok4NQ6Gb1WH/vmS3UEGzWvccvT3Lf746wCIbq9tRg9aGM8H0Dra5io3kT 5kofUpJE+SoP5W9+/8QeqBy4Sq1vBUC2QqmNJ3cWX7PTZdw/j8bftYPoNIZkE8CTcnXB GCUMOWgV3zestEMBBB85DEjhVwj0B4jC6KV09bE8d+O6IvljmHis5uQtpd0wBcc/KhNd g7Jg==
References: <CAGL6ep+p-JsvuT5imuNN=NXg2rGX98omibO7KeGxAu3yGpaiWg@mail.gmail.com> <CA+k3eCRy_1_pgB=KWJMOgUAEgwX_jrSkpBrffk__khV_Jv1nDA@mail.gmail.com> <TY2PR01MB22971D8FB9BCA1513C3794E9F9510@TY2PR01MB2297.jpnprd01.prod.outlook.com> <426DBA0B-CC9B-4D9D-9ED8-5AD779159638@lodderstedt.net> <CALAqi_-hciPUdQbq7kmu-mJMECjVzj_Xp_vDsdYi_yCDCG8=wg@mail.gmail.com> <CA+k3eCQx3puZsgyBGf=GAeAcYmrJMTgkU90WUu3W-VNU6-KurQ@mail.gmail.com> <62C4BE6B-5E04-4E93-8083-A6D0895F2740@lodderstedt.net> <CA+k3eCRR3jOvq+odtEtFQOu7pNXKFpfDnTHs8w1KeWGZ7U_CBw@mail.gmail.com>